GSO will be closed for the period 20th December 2013 until 20th January 2014.
Literature orders via this website will be still be accepted during this period, however these will not be processed until GSO reopens.
At that time they will be dispatched in the order they were received.
This site is for people who say they are AA Members, and provides information on the A.A structure in NZ and provides information to members to assist them in carrying the message to the still suffering alcoholic.
If you are looking for help and information on problem drinking, please go to our main A.A. website
If this is your first visit then you must complete the registration process to view the registered content.
Existing members may login here: Member Login
Can't remember your username, see how to have it e mailed to you here.
Can't remember your password, see how to have a new password sent to you here.
See how to change your password here.
If you no longer wish to receive the newsletters, see how to cancel the subscription here.
The Terms and Conditions of registration outline our information collection policy, however to briefly summarise, these are:
- As above, the site is for people who say they are AA members.
- The purpose of the site is to provide information on the A.A structure in NZ and provides information to members to assist them in carrying the message to the still suffering alcoholic.
- As such the site may contain personal details where this information has been authorised to be provided as well as allowing members to change meeting detail.
- Because of this and in line with MG-18 (Internet Guidelines) the site needs to be password protected.
- To ensure the integrity of the password system, certain personal details are required prior to issuing a password. No personal details will be made available on the site unless such details are provided directly for inclusion on the site..