This site is for people who say they are AA Members, and provides information on the A.A structure in NZ and provides information to members to assist them in carrying the message to the still suffering alcoholic.
If you are looking for help and information on problem drinking, please go to our main A.A. website
If this is your first visit then you must complete the registration process to view the registered content.
Existing members may login here: Member Login
Problems logging in?
Lost or can't remember your username or pasword. Get a reminder/reset them here?
See instructions for Lost or can't remember your username
Lost or can't remember your password?. See instructions to reset.
Once logged in, members may:
change their personal details on the Profile Page.
How to change your Password
How to change your Personal details, including your e mail address
If you no longer wish to receive the newsletters, see how to cancel the subscription here.
- As above, the site is for people who say they are AA members.
- The purpose of the site is to provide information on the A.A structure in NZ and provides information to members to assist them in carrying the message to the still suffering alcoholic.
- As such the site may contain personal details where this information has been authorised to be provided as well as allowing members to change meeting detail.
- Because of this and in line with MG-18 (Internet Guidelines) the site needs to be password protected.
- To ensure the integrity of the password system, certain personal details are required prior to issuing a password. No personal details will be made available on the site unless such details are provided directly for inclusion on the site..